20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge: Day 8
This is the eighth installment of the 20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
In proper top 10 fashion, we’re going to go backwards. Unfortunately, I’ve let slip several things about me in my recent blogging, but I’ll try not to let that hold me back.
10. I’ve been to 49 of the 50 states in the US, (Hawaii is still on the list) and 5 countries outside the US.
9. I’ve been married.
8. I’ve run two separate BBSes, one with my ex-husband and one as a solo venture.
7. My first ever online game was PernMush, which I didn’t actually like.
6. Until I stopped attending them two years ago, I had attended science fiction convention(s) for 20 years with only one one-year break. Once I went to four different conventions in the same year.
5. I’ve been in 8 guilds in WoW, though two of them didn’t last two weeks.
4. My primary non-computer related hobby at one time was making chain mail; and I cut my own links.
3. I didn’t get my driver’s license until my mid 30s. And now, I own a car that I drive only a handful of times a year (because Sona much prefers to drive compared to me.)
2. I was accepted to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, but had to turn down the scholarship due to a sports injury making me ineligible for service.
1. My other hobbies today – outside of video gaming – include scrap-booking, cross stitch, and collecting stamps.